Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Twenty-First Post

Well our Offline period here at Bayside has begun - and so far it has been quite smooth ... with the exception of Rose's RosterRelatedEyeStrain!

Am still really hooked on the whole Learning 2.0 experience, and am getting a bit depressed that I'm fast approaching the end of the program. Luckily I've found Stephen Abrams 43 Things site and will definitely have a go at working through this list next!!

So last night I had a go at Exercise #21 which is all about Pod casting. I didn't think that I would spend to long on this one, but whaddya know?? Three hours later and I was still clicking around Yahoos Pod casts and having a blast. It's great how you get links in the sidebar to explore similar items. I got totally hooked and was listening to interviews with some of my favourite celebrities.

No comments: