Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My Nineteenth Post

Exciting times here at Bayside Library as we prepare for our LMS upgrade. Working offline means no more weeding for the next week - how will I cope?? Guess I'll have more time to work through Learning 2.0

I've had a play around with Exercise #19 which was exploring sites that made the Web 2,0 awards - I didn't even know there was such a thing! Anyway had a lot of fun playing around with some of the cool applications out there. Two that I found really useful were:

http://voo2do.com/ - to try and keep myself organised!

http://campfirenow.com/ - could be really useful here at work where staff are working collaboratively on projects from the various far flung branches

Also, I've updated the photo of myself on the blog - thought I should have something that was more in line with my self proclaimed title of "best dressed librarian", or as Freeloading Phill called me "Mr. Prada"

1 comment:

WDL said...

hey now! The Well Dressed Librarian has laid claim to that! :) It is good to have other non-sterotypical folks in the field.

You've got a good thing going here - pradalibrarian does have a ring to it - i like it very much!

best wishes,
WDL